Privacy & Cookies
RMMBR is a following all the rules in terms of privacy. We just do as we should. Just like we want to be treated ourselves when it comes to privacy.
We collect personal data with your consent and we ensure that it is properly protected from third parties. And when we contact you, you will always find an easy way to opt-out or unsubscribe. We protect your data. Never share it with third parties. And you can always unsubscribe, with every email. That is the short and understandable version of this privacy statement. But, that’s not enough legally. So you will find an extended version of our privacy rules below. We have tried to make it as comprehensible as possible. If you have any questions about this, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s an “info” address, but there are real people behind it.
In processing data we adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- we limit the collection of personal data to only the data that is necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we ask you for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same of third parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to collect, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
- RMMBR is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last updated on November 12, 2020
Use of personal data
When using our website we obtain certain data. This can be personal data. We only store and use personal data that is provided directly by you, in the context of the requested service, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
We use your name and your e-mail address for the purposes stated in this privacy statement.
In addition to our website, we can also inform you about our new products and services via our social media page.
Via our site we offer the possibility to ask questions by means of a contact form, you are asked to fill in various information to deal with your question. The data that you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail is necessary for the complete answering and processing thereof.
Provision of data to third parties
Your data will only be shared with third parties when necessary for the execution of your request. Beyond that, we do not share the information you provide with third parties. Social media buttons are included on our site.
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with up-to-date security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections. You can see this at the address bar “https” and the padlock icon.
- All our employees who have access to personal data are trained to handle your data with care.
We apply a very clear rule here: we do not keep your data longer than you think is desirable. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we received or collected the data and any legal obligations.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are connected to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Access and change of data
Dutch Data Protection Authority
We are happy to help you out if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Cookies and tracking pixels
Our website uses “cookies” (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyse how users use the site. We store these cookies in a well-secured “cookie jar” so that no one else can access them.
We place necessary, statistical and marketing cookies on our website:
- Functional: necessary for the functionality of this website (mandatory)
- Analytical: Used to collect anonymous user information so that we can improve your user experience
- Marketing: used to track your surfing behaviour so that we can display personalised advertisements